Wednesday, June 14, 2017

2017 UFO challenge update



So I am participating in the APQ UFO challenge and my list of 12 projects was as follows. I thought I would update the list as we are almost half way through the year.

1. Dear Jane - complete
2. Garden BOM - complete
3.  Jan Krentz project - no progress
4. 100 blocks - complete
5.  Thimbleblossoms "colourway" sew along - complete
6. It's a small world 2 was the January pick for the challenge and although progress was made it's still incomplete.



7. Green tea and sweet beans just needed some extra borders and I now have a plan. I am going to cut lots of flying geese units on my Accuquilt and take them to the retreat I'm going to in June.
8. Summer sampler blocks - complete
9. TQS BOM has a drawer to itself and needs a lot of work. If I complete the selected project before the end of the month, I will work on this project. I have worked on it in May and am making good progress. I have the first five months sewn together.
10. Xmas hexagons
11. Makers  tote - pattern purchased - I will work on this at JMQG in July.
12. One hour basket - complete


The UFO pile sounds as if it is going down but I must finish my Thread House retreat quilt which I will work on at the retreat at the end of the month.





No comments: