Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Summer Sampler finish



The Summer Sampler was UFO number 8 on the list of UFOS for the APQ challenge 2017. I actually worked on this from 1 February to get it finished even though it was more important to finish my Eisteddfod entries. I put all of the blocks on my design wall, only to find that I was one block short. I then reviewed my blocks so far and realised that two blocks didn't fit in with the rest due to being too light. I had used Kona iron as a background colour to tie the blocks together. So I decided to take out the two light blocks plus one other block to make a sixteen block quilt with the grey sashings.











1 comment:

Judith, Belfast said...

Hi Sue, the iron works perfectly here to show off your sampler blocks. Well done on your Q1 finish! Jxo